Fat grafting around inner corners of eyes?

I've noticed that in most transformation photos areas around inner corners of eyes look unchanged. Is it a risky place for injection or fat is getting reduced?

Deep fill method makes this safe for fillers.

+2

I published a paper in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery using the bony orbital rim as a land mark to safely place fillers in the inner corner area of the lower eyelids.  Without this landmark there is a risk of embolization.  While the risk is relative low, it is most certainly not zero so having reliable anatomic landmarks and knowing how to use them is of the utmost importance.