Fat Grafting Not Possible After Two Aweful Agressives Lippo.. What Are my Options?

Dear doctors, I'm a 23 y-o woman, am not an english speaker so my apologies for my mistakes. my body was well proportionned but i wanted a lippo, and i had it in France 4y ago.The results were aweful huge bumps,assymetries, and he removed fat from hipps evan if i didn't asked for. He tried to fix it but it went worse, lots bumps sagging skin dimples on all my skin like cellulite. I need fat graft on my hips but my new doc said it's not possible because of prev lippo. what can i do? hipp impnlts?

Fat grafting can help if you have fat to be harvested

+2

Please send picture for better evaluation. You may have too much scaring that would require multiple fat grafting sessions . The limiting factor will be the availability of the fat to be harvested

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Options after aggressive liposuction?

+2

Thank you for your question.  I am sorry to hear that you have so many problems after liposuction.  While this operation  at first, appears to be simple, overly aggressive liposuction can create some very difficult problems that can be extremely difficult to correct.  There are several approaches  to correcting  liposuction problems. The first and most effective  is using fat grafts into the areas of depression. The second approach would be to surgical remove the problem area (if possible). This approach will, of course, leave a scar.  I would suggest you obtain another consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to see if there is enough fat elsewhere to correct your problems using fat grafts.  Best of luck.

Donald M. Brown, MD

Problems with aggresive liposuction

+2

Aggressive is not a term we tend to like in cosmetic surgery including liposuction. Once deep dents and skin irregularity develops it can be very difficult to fix. You need not give up on corrections aimed at smoothing out the lumps, and fat grafting to the dents as possible. Keep expectation in check, and get an additional consultation.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Overdone liposuction can be irreparable

+2

If your liposuction is done overly aggressively, the dents, grooves, and skin attachments to the muscle will be impossible to fix. This is especially true if you have minimal fat for donor grafting but is still true even if you do have some fat to use.  Never ever go to someone who claims to be an aggressive liposuction doctor.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Fat Grafting Not Possible After Two Aweful Agressives Lipo.. What Are my Options?

+1

I do not think hip implants will help. Short of fat grafting, you could consider Sculptra, and there are other fillers available in Europe that we cannot use in the US that might help, but will not be permanent

Julio Garcia, MD