Can Fat Be Grafted from Loose Stomach for Brazilain Butt Lift or It Has to Be a Tight Skin?

I do not have much elasticity in my stomach fat as I had two kids but I have alot of fat in my mid section which is kinda bulgy. I was wondering if I am a good candidate for bbl. My height is 5-4 an I am 123 pounds.

You might consider adding a Tummy Tuck....

+1

Since the skin is loose, but you have good fat there to use for the BBL....I would consider a Tummy Tuck at the same time. That way you can fix both problems at once.

I perform more than 100 combination BBL/Tummy Tuck procedures each year. Sounds like it might work for you.

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

You wont need to get a thight belly skin for BB

+1

you only will need  enough fat from your belly to get it. perhaps to sleep some few nights over  your lateral cost sides alternatively and to have a nice elastic  compresive  garment besides  to have the best conditions to realize it ( lab tests ok, any tobacco,oveerweight no more than 10%,)

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Grafting fat from loose stomach skin.

+1

Ann, you have a great question. Without physically examining you, or seeing photographs, it would be almost impossible to determine whether your abdomen has enough fat for transfer. Patients that already have skin elasticity issues prior to liposuction are generally not the best candidate for liposuction because once volume is reduced or removed from that area, the skin will continue to be loose and may end up looking even more loose than it was before the liposuction. Once again, without examining you, I cannot be for certain but I generally recommend a combination liposuction and tummy tuck to remove the excess skin. I would recommend researching a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options. I wish you the best of luck.

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon