Is There a Way to Pin Point Fat Growth to a Certain Area?

In theory, say I got a bbl and after full recovery I went on a food binge and gained 20lbs, would most of that weight go into my butt? Isn't there a procedure to pin-point fat growth to a certain area? I think I've heard of it being done for the fat in the breasts.

Can You Pinpoint Fat Growth?

+1

Hello. After recovery from a Brazilian Butt Lift, the remaining fat cells act like the rest of the fat in your body and expand and shrink with weight gain and loss. If you gain weight after the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, your buttocks will become bigger along with the other areas in your body with fat. There is nothing that you can do to pinpoint fat growth to a certain area.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Gaining weight after Brazilian butt lift does not necessarly increase the butt only. Your weight gain and where it goes is genetucally determined