Fat Graft for Asian Forehead? (photo)

i have a flat and depressed forehead which contrasts with the rest of my features, also giving my eyebrows a protruding, masculine look :( !! it's so obvious in profile (big nose, pointy chin). it makes the bottom portion of my face look heavy. i was wondering if a fat injection to my forehead would balance it out? would i be able to achieve porportion like the picture below? i would very much appreciate the feedback of professional doctors :D

Fat transfer to the face

+1

Dear gummybearx1,

• You can do a lot of things with fat transfer
  • You are mostly limited by how much fat is injected and what will survive
  • When you are ready, go to a consultation where all of your questions can be answered

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Post your photo

+1

It is always a bit of a red flag when patients post the photo of a model and want to achieve that look. That is rarely, if ever, a reasonable expection.

Having said that, its almost impossible for us to know what is best for you based on your description alone. In general, due to the lack of soft tissue volume in the forhead, it is quite easy to get soft tissue irregularities. So not having seen any photo, I would advice against fat grafting to your forehead.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Flat forehead.

+1

I would need to see photos of your face to give a proper answer.  Fat grafting for the forehead bone is not a good idea since you can get bumps, irregularities, etc.