Can I use fat from neck lipo for Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm currently 5'4" 112 lbs & 22 y/o. My butt is not tiny but I would like it to be rounder. I have a fairly flat stomach but I hate my thick thighs. But I don't know if the thigh fat will be enough? I thought maybe I could use fat from a neck lipo--I've wanted one for years now. Even at 95-98 lbs, which was normal for me up throughout my life until last winter, I had somewhat of a double chin! If I can use neck fat, does it have to be from the same surgeon who is doing the BBL? Can it be stored?

Neck fat for brazilain butt lift

+1

Yes you can use fat from almost anywhere in the body, but the neck usually does not offer too much fat to enhance the buttock region.

Yes, you can use neck fat for the Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Any fat from the body that is harvested at the time of the BBL can be used in the procedure. The fat cannot be stored with good cell viability, so it is best to fat graft the buttocks with the freshly harvested fat at the time of surgery. Talk to your plastic surgeon, it should be a simple addition to perform chin lipo with your BBL.

Samuel Sohn, MD

+1

You need to have the same surgeon perform all of the liposuction procedures at the same time, and all of that fat needs to be used then and there.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA