Can I Take Fat from Legs and Belly to Transfer to Brazilian Butt Lift ? I Am Slim and I Dont Have Enough Fat in Belly. (photo)

Can I Take Fat from Legs and Belly to Transfer to Brazilian Butt Lift ? I Am Slim Type and I Dont Have Enough Fat in Belly. Or, Can I Transfer my Sister's Fat to my Butt ?

Update 12/6/11:

Also I am concerned about fibrosis. I had liposuction 7 years ago, went very well but with some fibrosis in belly but in the end they desappeared with the massages and drainage. I am concerned the fat transfered to butt will get fibrosis ? Thanks a lot to all the professional Doctors ( I love u guys )..!!!

Brazilian butt lift in a thin patient

+3

Brazilian butt lift can be done in thin patients. Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. In the thin patient you may harvest that from any place you can get it.  you may harvest from the abdomen, the back, the flank, the arms and the thighs.

Remember that liposuction is not a weight loss procedure but it's a shape changing procedure. Fat is a storage compartment so what you're doing is taking storage compartments from the other parts the body and moving them to the buttocks so the buttocks becomes the primary storage. The other significant fact is that the liposuction plays a significant role in making the buttocks look better. If you narrow the wastes the hips look better. And you can make a very curvy figure by just making the waste slightly narrower than the hips. I think of the liposuction is a cake and the fat injection as the icing.

On my profile and my website I have some pictures of thin patience who did not have much fat to transfer but you can see in improvement in their shape and the curvier buttocks.

Fat can be taken from almost any area to be used for brazilian buttock lift

+2

Yes, fat  can be used from your arms or legs or any other problem area for a fat transfer to the buttock. If you have had previous liposuction you would be at a higher risk for contour irregularities and scar tissue formation. Based on this photo, you may need to gain some weight prior to having the procedure in order to have a better outcome. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a complete physical examination.                       

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Brazilian butt lift

+2

yes is the simple answer. the idea that anyone is too thin to have a fat transfere is wrong. but expectations are different. the key is experience. every surgeon has his or her method. no method is superior. mine has developed over years and years of grafting. the result is also dependent on weight loss and the sculpting of the surrounding areas. see a board certified plastic surgeon who had done a ton of these transfers and who has privileges to perform this surgery at a local university hospital (they will have vetted credentials for you). all surgeries carry risk and realistic expectations are the key to great results.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Fat from another would only work if you were identical twins

+2

Hi there-

Without examining you, it would be difficult or irresponsible to say whether you are a reasonable candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, for several reasons, not the least of which is that we would need to better understand your goals...

Your sister's fat would only be reasonable to consider if she were your identical twin, as unless she is genetically identical to you, your body would reject her fat and it would be resorbed.

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com/Brazilian_Butt_Lift/Brazilian_Butt_Lift.html

Brazilian Buttock lift

+2

Brazilian Butt not just taking fat from parts of the body and transfering that fat. It is evaluating the body shape, and in particular the Buttocks and the fat around the buttocks that can be taken to enhance the shape of the body and the shape of the buttocks.

Based on the picture posted there is some fat in the flaks ans posterior illiac crest, may be the lateral thigh, that can be taken out and that alone will enhance the shape of the buttock. Transfering that fat to the buttocks will give you further enhancement. Your liposuction needs to be done very carefully because your body shape is not forgiving to aggressive liposuction.

Brazilian Buttock Lift

+2

I would like to see more photos for a full assessment, however based on review of the one photo, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a BBL.  Fat can be harvested from any area of the body that has unwanted fat available for harvesting, whether it is the abdomen, waist, hips, back, or thighs.  All these areas can be contoured and fat harvested to be utilized to shape and contour the buttocks.  The only person, in theory, that you can harvest fat from besides from yourself is if you have an identical twin sister (same genetics, therefore no rejection, although this has likely never been done for aesthetic purposes)

patients with good skin tone and limited excess fat, generally good overall body proportions are typically the best candidates for this procedure and you appear to fall into this category.

good luck

Web reference: http://drsimonplasticsurgery.com/before-and-after/buttock-augmentation/

Fat from legs, abdomen, and elsewhere to trafer for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

In southern California, the demand is great for Brazilian Butt Lifts and I have many patients such as yourself wondering if they are a candidate.  I agree with my colleagues that only an identical twin may be a potential donor but this is theoretical.  You may have fat harvested from anywhere in your body and transfered to your buttocks, but there is a definite art to it depending on the curves of your body and your aesthetic goals.  For those patients that have extremely minimal fat (most of us wish!), the other option is for buttock augmentation through implants, and there are some really natural feeling implants that have been made for just this reason.  I also, at times, combine both if patients have some, but not enough fat for their desired goal.