Do I Have Enough Fat for a Noticable Change in the Size of my Butt for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

i really want to get a brazilian butt lift. my hips and butt lack fullness. i also like my butt to be plump but not huge. i dont know if I have enough fat. I am weigh about 120 pounds, 5'6 but my stomach is not flat. I will try to gain more weight before the surgery. I really hope I can get it. Been wanting to for a long time and do not want implants.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You will have a significant benefit from the liposuction portion of the procedure that will allow for sculpting around the buttocks.  Given the limited ability to evaluate you from the pictures provided, I feel that you will have a minimal to moderate augmentation at your current weight.  Further, aggressive liposuction while harvesting fat from your belly may give you some loose skin in that area based on the severity of the stretch marks present in the picture. Again, it is extremely difficult to give you any accurate recommendations based on pictures alone.  As always, it is best to seek a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon experienced in what you seek to have done.  Best wishes on accomplishing your goals.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Do You Have Enough Fat For The Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Yes.  You do have enough fat to get a noticeable and significant enhancement of your figure.  This will include a noticeable enhancement of your buttocks.  As you are probably aware, the Brazilian Butt Lift includes liposuction of your waistline and injection of this fat into your butocks.  You can have fat transferred from just about any other area of your body as well if you would like.  This will further improve the results.   I have done many women your size.  Some of whom gained a few pounds prior to surgery, some who did it at their current weight.  All are very happy with their results.  You can see many photos of women your size in my photogallery.  
Good Luck
Dr M

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, You may be a candidate for tummy tuck and Dermis Fat Graft for the butt. Liposuction for the flanks and fat transfer to the hips to get near the pictures of the ideal you posted

As higher weighting as better BB shape

+1

yes  you are  a nice candidate for BB, if you earns 4 pounds  more it would it better  results, your stomack will be flat enough.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Butt augmentation

+1

Why take the risk of fat not taking and be disappointed with the size increase of your butt. Do the implants augmentation. Implants do not disappear with time. There are different sizes of implants to suit your desire. The implants are tear drop shape and are very soft. The look and feel natural. Just be sure to select an experienced board certified plastic suegeon.

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon