Do I have enough fat for a fat transfer to the buttocks. Should I trust a resident to do the surgery (Photo)

I honestly wanted to go to Dr. Yily in the Dominican Republic, but I just could not get a call back for a month and she only provided me with a general quote. I needed her to view the photos I sent before I could consent to the quote or surgery. I had a tummy tuck last year before I knew I wanted the fat transfer to the buttocks, so I don't really have any fat to transfer from my stomach. But i have some on my back and my thigh area. I really want the surgery but I don't want to waste my time and money.

Liposuction

+2
Thank you for your question, you have a beautiful frame for a BBL, and any experienced PS can find enough fat not only for but augmentation, but I would like to make your hips rounder and get that beautiful guitar look, and get rid of the small fat pad in your outer thighs

Dr. Jose Leon

" do I have enough to fat transfer?"

+1
I believe you do  but you need to be seen in person to confirm . You will need a full body prep to get all the fat that will be needed . 

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe you make a great candidate for liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. Maybe about 1000-1500 cc per buttocks cheek.

Dr. Campos
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do I have enough fat for a fat transfer to the buttocks. Should I trust a resident to do the surgery

+1
I think that a Brazilian buttlift expert can find enough fat to make you happy, but an exam would be necessary to confirm.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php