Not Enough Fat for Butt Injections...Really?

I recently had vaser lipo to my lower back/abdominal area with fat injections to my buttocks. I am 5'8 163lbs and my doctor said she didn't have enough fat for good results for my butt injections? Really, I find it hard to believe since I'm not a small woman and most of my excess weight is low back/hips. I'm very disappointed and feel like I wasted my money. I cannot afford more lipo suction at this time. I'm so hurt and confused there is no improvement at all.

Brazillian butt lifts

+1

Transferring fat after having used a vaser in its harvesting may not be as efficient as transferring fat harvested by traditional "cold" lipo suction methods. Your weight suggests that enough fat may be harvested, but the effect of the old lipo may hinder that effort. If your surgeon was a board certified plastic surgeon, and has a ton of experience in brazillian butt lifts, he (or she) may still add more to your butt. If not seek one soon. All surgeries carry risks so find I surgeon who is privileged to perform this surgery at a local hospital and this will assure you that others have done the needed background checks on the surgeon. Having the surgery done in a surgeon's operating room is fine as long as the surgeon is credentialed and possible associated with a local university teaching hospital. Results are limited by expectations and safety concerns not wishes so realistic expectations are key.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Check Out Your Doc's Experience

+1

I am sorry to hear about your experience.  It might wise to check with a different surgeon when the time is right for you.  It is very important that you check their experience with the procedure you desire and to make sure that they are a board certified plastic surgeon.'

Good luck

Dr. ES

+1

I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of your proportions frequently, and it is likely that you can have a lot of fat placed in your buttocks.  I average about 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php