Not Enough Fat for Butt Injections...Really?

I recently had vaser lipo to my lower back/abdominal area with fat injections to my buttocks. I am 5'8 163lbs and my doctor said she didn't have enough fat for good results for my butt injections? Really, I find it hard to believe since I'm not a small woman and most of my excess weight is low back/hips. I'm very disappointed and feel like I wasted my money. I cannot afford more lipo suction at this time. I'm so hurt and confused there is no improvement at all.

Check Out Your Doc's Experience

+1

I am sorry to hear about your experience.  It might wise to check with a different surgeon when the time is right for you.  It is very important that you check their experience with the procedure you desire and to make sure that they are a board certified plastic surgeon.'

Good luck

Dr. ES

+1

I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of your proportions frequently, and it is likely that you can have a lot of fat placed in your buttocks.  I average about 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA