Do i have enough fat for a brazillian butt lift? (photo)

hello, I'm 5'5 and weigh 165 lbs. i have one son and still want to have more kids. i am only looking for a brazillian butt lift, no tummy tuck. after having my son, i lost some of my curves. and have most of my fat on my sides. am i eligible for this procedure? im not looking for a butt size like jennifer lopez, kim kardashian, or nicki minaj, but i would desperately like a good size bottom

Do i have enough fat for a brazillian butt lift?

+2
Based on your information you have provided as well as the photos it looks like you will be a great candidate for a BBL. With your body type I suspect you will have very pleasing results.

Do I have enough fat for a Brazilian buttlift?

+2

You have enough fat to produce a very nice change with the right surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1
Thank you for your question .
You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift .Depending on the type of results you are looking for i think you have enough fat to be transferred to your buttocks.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Buttock augmentation

+1

It looks like you may be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift, but an exam in person would be essential. Good luck.

BBL

+1

You are definitely a candidate for a BBL. It seems you have realistic goals and expectations, you should have a great result. Good luck!

N. Bill Aydin, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think you could get a great result with a Brazilian Butt lift!

You are a great candidate for this operation. You do have some extra fat in the abdomen and flankks. You also are not trying to get a "huge" butt. I think with your shape and goals, you will be very happy with the results of this operation.

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon