Enough Fat for BBL? (photo)

Hi, I'm 5 8 - 5 9" and weight 140 pounds I had been trying to gain weight but can't put more than 15 pounds...so I'm 152 pounds now and would like to know if I have enough fat for BBL. Thanks

Weight Gain, Brazillian Butt Lift & Aesthetic Units

+2
Thank you for your question.  A Brazillian Butt lift is a combination of fat injection and liposuction.  Some patients who are low weight can improve their outcome by gaining a few pound for liposuction.  This strategy is not always effective in all patiens...like the very thin.  A significant portion of the outcome comes from improving the framing of the buttock through liposuction alone.  The buttock is defined by several aesthetic units.  If one unit is overfilled or underfilled, it can detract from the appearance of the buttock  By suctioning the overfilled regions like the back, love handles, medial thighs and injecting the underfilled region of the buttock, you can get a harmonious result.  You should benefit from the suction, even if the transfer is going to be very conservative.  All the  best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Buttocks Sculpting (Brazilian Butt Lift)

+2

I think that you can improve your buttocks shape with framing and improving your buttocks with liposuction.  The fat that is collected can then be injected to enhance your new contour.  It is not in the amount of fat injected but achieving the best shape possible.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Enough fat for BBL

+2

Based on your pictures, I think you could have a nice result from a Brazilian Butt Lift!  It looks like you have harvestable fat on your abdomen, flanks and thighs.  It would be a good idea to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon for a consult to discuss your desired result.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Fat tissue do not weight it is only volume/ la grasa no pesa es volumen

+2

you are a perfect cadidate for BBL remember please  than technique not only put and refill both butts but also  reshape, upper hips, love handles, lower banana rolls etc, so the improvement is quite excelent, so go ahed whenever you want

ud es una perfecta candidata por el BBL pero recuerde por favor  que esta tecnica no es para bajar de peso sino para remodelar

enchante de parler  avec vou mon cherie madmoiselle merci beaucoup

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift

+2

Based on the pictures posted you are ideal for Brazilian Butt Lift.  Fat taken from the abdomen, flanks and other areas can be transfered to the buttocks. This will contour your body and enhance the buttocks. The amount of enhancement of the buttock would depend on the amount of fat that can be taken out without destroying the area where liposuction is done.

seek a Board certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery)

Brazilian Buttlift Candidate

+2

You will need to be realistic about a few things.  First, your skin on the tummy is not tight, and you will have to decide if you want liposuction in that area.  Second, the flanks and back will have to be suctioned aggressively to give you the best results.  Although you do not have a lot of fat, I would have to examine you to give you a better estimate of how much could be transferred.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA