How fat is too fat. I am 205 about 5.2 i want a brazilian butt and breast aug. do you suggest i lose some weight first? thanks

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
You will get the best results when you are near or at your ideal body weight.
 Your BMI is 37.5 now and that is too high and increases you risks for surgery.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

+1
I think losing 25 to 35 lbs would make for a better result and improve the safety of the procedure.  

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Safety and BBL

+1
You have to know that our priority will be always safety and you have to acknowledge that being overweight increases the risks and complications and many times it is a limitation to offer a fantastic result.
So be closer to your ideal weight and you will be feeling awesome, healthier and your procedure will be a total success because instead of just removing fat your doctor will be totally focus on sculpting...
Have a great journey.
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

When to have a brazilian butt lift

+1
At 200 lbs and  5.2 you have a very high BMI which probably makes you a high risk for surgery. It is better to get down to a lower weight  closer to a BMI in the 20's.  You can look this up on line to give you an approximate amount of weight to lose.  Good luck.