Fat Face with Sun Damage, What Would You Suggest For A More Feminine Face? (photo)

I would like a more feminine face....can you look at my photo and tell me what you would suggest??? Thank you

Facial rejuvenation

+1

Thanks for the phots, but an in person exam is rally the only way to properly evaluate your concerns. .If you have sun damage as well, then taking the make-up off is helpful as well.

Sure who wouldn't benefit from a little weight loss.

+1

Michelle

Excellent options for you without surgery include under eye filler, brow micro droplet BOTOX, and perlane in the pre jowl sulcus.  These options will make a very big difference for you.

Fat face with sun damage.

+1

You should begin with weight loss unless you never plan to loose your excess weight and then see an experienced facelift surgeon.