Not Enough Fat, But I Think I Do. Need to Find a Doctor That's Under 6000?

i had weight loss surgery may 2004 i have sagging skin on my inner thighs. i am looking to find a doctor that does thigh lift and brazilian butt lifts. i was told i donot have enough fat to transfer. i think that i do. please what is my options. need to find an experience doctor. i am 5'6 147bls..

Thigh lift, Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have several options for the medial thigh lift, The vertical scar lift. The grion scar lift.

You also have to be examined to assess the amount of fat available to transfer to the butt.

However these two surgerie are much more than the $ 6000.

There is the surgeon fee, the anesthesia fees and the facility fees that you need to consider.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.