Ive Got a Fat/Chubby/Oil/Large Nose, I Want a Normal Looking Nose, Would This Be Possible? (photo)

ive never had any trouble in life with my nose but its just my own confidence/self asteem that i knock down when i think about it. id like to think of myself as a very attractive person apart from my nose which really gets me down at times and i know people would say not to worry but i think if i had a more normal nose (its literally huge) i would feel so much more confident and be a new person! Thanks

Resizing A Nose Through Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Based on your description, it is not possible to provide you with a detailed solution without the need for an in-person evaluation.

Nonetheless, you may benefit from an alarplasty and a tip modification.

With your thick oily nasal skin, your recovery pace may be a little slower then the average patients and could require a conservative approach to keep your nose with a natural look that will complement your facial features and bring your facial beauty to different level.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian