How Much Does Fat Chin or Double Chin Surgery/liposuction Cost?

Well I'm short 4'11 and I'm 19 years old almost 20, my neck is short and I have this little fat chin that I like to get rid of it, I don't like it at all and it's very uncomfortable for me. Are the scars visible or is there a way to make the scars less visible?

+1

Chin liposuction may be $2000 to $3000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Pricing for Submental Smartlipo

+1

Thank you for your question. It is best to consult with a surgeon and get their professional opinion of the area, and be sure that this is the correct procedure for you. Pricing may vary depending on the area and the doctor.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Chin and neck contouring costs

+1

Because there are several ways to address contouring of the chin and neck, it is not possible to provide one cost (range $2500 - $10,000+).  I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who does this facial work so the s/he can best determine what is needed and thus what the cost will be.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Cost for a neck lift versus simple liposuction

+1

It is impossible to give a cost since a neck left and simple liposuction are 2 completely different procedures.  The amount of fat present in the neck located in the sub-platysmal space versus the sub-mental space will  help make that decision at the time of the consultation. For examples and our price list, please see the link below