How Much Does Fat Chin or Double Chin Surgery/liposuction Cost?

Well I'm short 4'11 and I'm 19 years old almost 20, my neck is short and I have this little fat chin that I like to get rid of it, I don't like it at all and it's very uncomfortable for me. Are the scars visible or is there a way to make the scars less visible?

Double chin liposuction costs and scars

We would charge starting at $2000 + MD Anesthesia related expenses (if an MD Anesthesiologist) is necessary on the case. The surgery can generally be performed with minimal scars that are not easily visible.

For the most cost effective procedure performed with the highest standard of care, consult with surgeons who own their own nationally accredited surgery center.

To understand your options, consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Chin liposuction may be $2000 to $3000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Pricing for Submental Smartlipo

Thank you for your question. It is best to consult with a surgeon and get their professional opinion of the area, and be sure that this is the correct procedure for you. Pricing may vary depending on the area and the doctor.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

60 East 56th Street
New York, NY 10022

Chin and neck contouring costs

Because there are several ways to address contouring of the chin and neck, it is not possible to provide one cost (range $2500 - $10,000+).  I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who does this facial work so the s/he can best determine what is needed and thus what the cost will be.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD

9090 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Cost for a neck lift versus simple liposuction

It is impossible to give a cost since a neck left and simple liposuction are 2 completely different procedures.  The amount of fat present in the neck located in the sub-platysmal space versus the sub-mental space will  help make that decision at the time of the consultation. For examples and our price list, please see the link below

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104