Can Liposuction be done to remove a very little amount of fat on my chest

Hi everyone, Well I have a pretty muscular chest with very little gland, the problem is the fat , but very little fat too just in the nipple area , just enough to make me dont like my chest when I wear a tight shirt ... My question would be, is it possible to do a little lipo right under the skin to take away this little cone shape fatty nipple (very little but big at my eyes)

+2
Liposuction can be used to remove a small amount of fat.

An exam would be necessary to make a determination on how things should proceed.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and male breast reductions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Can Liposuction be done to remove a very little amount of fat on my chest ?

+2
Is it will be important to make the correct diagnosis before determining the best course of treatment. Most patients who are concerned about tissue below the nipple/areola complexes present with gland tissue in the area, not adipose tissue. In these cases, direct excision of the glandular tissue plus/minus liposuction surgery is usually indicated. For the rare patient who presents with adipose tissue only, liposuction surgery only may be indicated. I would suggest in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon for accurate diagnosis  and appropriate/ethical treatment recommendations.  Best wishes.

Liposuction or excision

+2
If the tissue is mostly fatty in nature liposuction will help. If it is more glandular, which it usually is, you might need direct excision. Check with a plastic surgeon. Physical exam will allow him or her to make the determination of what is best for you.

Lee E. Corbett, MD

Lipo for chest

+2
Hello and thank you for your question.
Yes this is possible. I routinely perform liposuction of the chest in men. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Gynecomastis- small but significant

+2
A small button of fat/breast gland beneath the nipple is ideal for lipo or in some cases, direct excision.  A qualified board certified plastic surgeon will have a lot of experience with this and will be able to help you.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Liposuction

+2

Definitely!

Liposuction is for these types of perfections to the body. To best help you, please provide pictures in order to determine which technique would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of chest

+2
If the tissue under your nipple is primarily fat, then it is possible to suction it. If it is more glandular it may not be condusive to suction.

+2
After doing gynecomastia surgery for over 30 years, I have yet to see anyone with fat under the nipple. It is always breast tissue and not removable with liposuction.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Liposuction For Gynecomastia

+2
I agree with Dr. Baxt.  This sounds suspicious for true glandular gynecomastia which needs to be excised rather than suctioned.  I usually use a combination of SAL and excision for gynecomastia.

John Whitt, MD

Gynecomastia

+2
yes but it is easy to be fooled by the tissue under there. Its more than likely gland tissue which is hard to tell apart from the firm fat in that same area. It would be very difficult if not impossible to remove this with just Liposuction.this could all be readily accomplished through a small incision in the upper part of the armpit.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon