Do I Have Enough Fat? Do I Have Enough Cc's to Get the Results I Want? (photo)

I am 5'7 156lbs and very insecure. How many cc's could be injected into each side? Should I try to gain weight? I am afraid of not getting the results I want...am I being unrealistic??

Do I Have Enough Fat? Do I Have Enough Cc's to Get the Results I Want?

+2

Dear Bella_boo,

thank you for your post.  You have enough fat to harvest.  I would not gain fat.  This is never a good idea, anyway, in my opinion, as gaining fat will alter the fat in your face/arms, etc, and then when you lose fat because you don't like how your face and arms look, then you also lose the fat that was injected.  You should be able to inject 1000 cc's concervatively on each side.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Brazillain butt lifts

+2

Your comment suggest you have enough fat for transfer but expectations (not results) are what predict outcome satisfaction. I would venture to say that harvesting around 4000 ccs and injecting nearly 1000 ccs in each butt cheek would make you happy, but again I must evaluate you personally before making such a claim with any certainty. See a board certified plastic surgeon with tons of experience in this operation and you will be in good hands. All surgeries carry risks and few are more technique dependent than BBLs.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

You have enough

+2

Based on what your photos show, you have enough fat to add 750-1000 cc of fat per buttock.  You would get great narrowing of your waist with the liposuction which would frame your buttock area even better.  You may need to have some skin excised from your lower abdomen as well, or even consider a full abdominoplasty as well to really flatten your stomach.

Matthew L. Romans, MD
Salinas Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You need to think of Brazilian Butt Lift as a body contouring surgery. You do have good amount of fat in the abdomen, love handles and back that can be transferred  to the buttock. The major concern is the lax skin of the abdomen, may need a tummy tuck

+2

I could probably liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc or more per buttock to get you to your goals.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

+1

Thank you for your question and photos. You do have enough fat on your back, hips, waist, back of the arms, abdomen and inner thighs that can give a 700-900cc enlargement of each buttock. BBL is not only injecting fat into the buttocks and gluteal muscles, but also subtracting and aggressively contouring your midsection as illustrated by your wish picture. Schedule an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of buttock augmentations and is skilled in VASER Hi Def liposuction. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon