Do I Have Enough Fat to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I am 5"1 and weigh 110 lbs. Although I'm quite petite, I do have quite a bit of extra fat on my back and stomach. I know it would be ideal that I gain weight to get a better result however my only issue is that I tend to gain weight on my face and i do not want to end up with a chubby face. Am I able to have the procedure done without gaining any weight and would the results be noticeable? I am not expecting a huge butt - just bigger than what I have now and a better overall shape.

Fat transfer buttocks

+1

It looks like you have enough fat to do the procedure with liposuction to the abdomen and flanks. By suctioning the flanks it will help make the buttocks appear larger because the above area will be smaller.

Do I Have Enough Fat to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

surely you have  enough fat  to realize  BB of course  not exagerated  but surely will improve

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the oictures posted you are a very good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift and liposuction to shape the body and the butt. Brazilian Butt Lift is not just fat injection to the buttock, it is body sculpting.

Enough Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your photos, it appears that you would be a good candidate for a BBL. The fat would need to be taken from a number of different areas on your body since you do not have a lot of excess fat, but this also gives you the benefit of liposuction to multiple areas on your body  - which adds to the appearance of your buttock after the procedure. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD