Fat is Gone After Hyaluronidase-now What? (photo)

So now that the restylane is mostly gone after enzyme injections, my skin looks worse than ever. Flat, saggy and deflated. You doctors told me the skin would return to normal. The before picture was taken Dec 2011. The facelift was 2008. Restylane and the enzymes have ruined my face. I am sad and weepy all the time. I would just like one of you to tell the truth. Will my face return to normal? If not-what should i do??? Sculptra is out of the question. 

Options after facial filler complications

+1

You may benefit from a stimulatory facial filler such as Radiesse on some parts of the face.  Another option for non surgical facial rejuvenation may be the fractional CO2 laser.