Fasting Three Weeks Post Septorhinoplasty?

I was just wondering whether it is ok to fast 3 weeks after my septorhinoplasty. Ive continued eating the past three weeks and it is the last week left of ramadan and I feel as though I should and could fast. But Im just unsure if it'll have any detrimental effect on the healing process for my nose?

Fasting after rhinoplasty

+1

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to fast after any type of major surgical procedure including a rhinoplasty for at least two months. I would not want anything that could interfere with the healing process. That being said, there probably is no research one way or the other in this area.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon