Will Fast Metabolism Affect Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have a very fast metabolism and want to do a BBL but I am worried it won't work on me if my body kills all the new injected fat. Please advice me thank you

Brazilian butt with fast metabolism

+1

Fast metabolism does not determine candidacy for surgery.  Candidates for brazilian butt lift are at a stable weight before surgery and have adequate fat suitable for transfer to the buttock.  You would need a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate.

High Metabolism and Brazilian butt lift

+1

Thanks for your question.  Yes a high metabolism can definitely affect the longevity of your Brazilian butt lift since the fat cells are live and respond to weight gain and wright loss.  I recommend considering butt implants as these are less likely to be affected by weight loss while maintaining good shape and projection.  Thanks!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon