How Fast Does IPL Get Rid of Active Acne?

i have a very important interview coming up and my acne is horrible. i have one week to get rid of it. i have just started diane 35 and i feel like the its worse now before it gets beter. what other treatments are out there that can reduce the acnebumps in one week?

IPL Treatment and Acne

+1

Thank you for your question. I suggest you see a Board Certified Dermatologist, and you may need an antibiotic in pill form, a topical antibiotic like Benzaclin or Duac, and possibly a blue light treatment. A dermatologist may be able to do some steroid injections if indicated. A week is a tough request. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

How to treat acne quickly

+1

There isn't a way to resolve all of your acne within a week. Acne is persistent and troublesome and requires long-term treatment. Your acne is cystic and will take even longer to treat. It's not easy to resolve in a short amount of time with any method. Any medication takes at least a month to start beginning to see improvements. There's just no quick fix for acne.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD