Stretch Marks with breast implants

Hello. I am a 31yr old woman very small frame. I have 2 kids and small breast. I have stretch marks on my breast. How bad would they look with implants (the stretch marks)

Stretch marks and breast augmentation.

+2
While it is difficult to answer your question precisely without at leadt pictures, in general stretch marks look better when they are stretched.

Stretch marks and breast implants

+2
Stretch marks can follow weight gain/loss or pregnancy and are due to the elastin fibres in the skin seperating.

Breast implants will re-tension the loose skin and can have the effect of minimising the appearance of the crepey lines in the skin.  They will not correct stretch marks but can help minimise thier appearance.

Jeremy Hunt 

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Stretch Marks with breast implants

+2
It is hard to tell anything without photos but, no matter, you will have stretch marks after breast augmentation as well. The degree of visibility of the stretch marks cannot be adequately determined beforehand. I would suggest that you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation.

George Lefkovits, MD

Stretch marks and breast implants

+1
In general, properly fitted breast implants do not stretch the skin and there is no hormone flux going on as in pregnancy. In my experience, existing stretch marks before properly fitted and positioned implants do not change the look of the implants just as tattoos in the skin are not changed. 
It's also a myth that breast augmentation with or without a lift will "tighten" the skin or change it's thickness or elasticity. 
Another child might cause more stretch marks but not a properly fitted and positioned implant. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants can improve the appearance of breast stretch marks

+1
Thank you for your question.  Be sure to not have breast implants that are too large for your breast stretch marks may be worsened.  Conservative breast implants in the 250 cc to 300 cc range can efface stretch marks and make them less noticeable.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Effect of Breast Augmentation on Stretch Marks

+1
Breast augmentation and its effect on stretch marks can vary depending upon the depth of the stretch marks. Deeper stretch marks can appear improved. However, more shallow stretch marks may appear wider.  I would discuss your concerns with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Christopher J. Morea, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Stretch marks on the breast

+1

Stretch marks can be addressed with the only FDA cleared laser from Palomar.  It is an Erbium laser used in the office setting.  You need to have multiple treatments.  We offer packages for you if you are interested.  As to your augmentation, the implants might smooth out the stretch marks but they could also cause new stretch marks to develop.  

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Stretch marks and breast implants

+1
Stretch marks will not go away with breast augmentation but as they get stretched, they can become harder to see.  A good exam should help guide you in this.  
Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Stretch Marks with breast implants

+1
  Sometimes, the stretchmarks improve.  Sometimes they worsen.  This is a bit difficult to predict.