Smart Lipo? Cellulaze? Thigh Reduction? A New Pair of Thighs? Where Do I Begin? (photo)

im naturally a curvy girl my upper half is much smaller than my bottom. overall I like my natural shape but my thighs lack definition and I suffer from cellulite to the point I cant show them at all! I recently lost about 40 pounds over the year or so but my thighs still need to HELP please direct me in the right direction! my inner thighs are the main issue beside the cellulite what should I consider first ?

Smartlipo Triplex is the answer

+2

African American skin has a tendency for keloid formation. I don’t think that cutting surgery is the best option for you. The newer Triplex Smartlipo laser can reduce the size of the thighs and tighten the skin at the same time. The cellulite will not go away. Less is more and you should be treated conservatively. You don’t want to end up with no curves and a flat buttocks. Find a surgeon in your area who perform laser Liposuction (Coollipo or Smartlipo). Good luck and I hope this answer was helpful to you.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Procedures that will help contour your body

+1

Looks as if you may be a good candidate for Smartlipo, this procedure will contour your body. Also making the skin thicker and tighter.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Smart Lipo? Cellulaze? Thigh Reduction? A New Pair of Thighs? Where Do I Begin?

+1

I think you have a nice shape, but you could liposuction your thighs and get a nice result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Thigh

+1

If you want space between your legs, I would look  at laser lipo as it is the most reliable and least invasive. 

David A. Bray, Sr., MD