Looking for a Brachioplasty Expert in Fairfield County?

I'm considering having a Brachioplasty. I'm looking for a plastic surgeon in the Fairfield county area that focus on the minimal incision type preferably under armpit.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Finding a Brachioplasty Expert Near You

+1

If you are getting medical treatment, you deserve to have the very best care. The first step is to identify your physician’s credentials. Is your physician Board Certified? In what? Is it in the specialty that you are being treated for?  Furthermore, WHO is the organization deeming the Board Certification?

In the field of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, there is only one ABMS recognized speciality:  Plastic Surgery. Thus, there is only one recognized board certification: Board of Plastic Surgery. Go to ABMS.org to learn more, and watch me discuss board certification.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2009/09/16/board-certification-in-what-specialty-and-by-who/

Finding Armlift Surgeon?

+1

When choosing a plastic surgeon it is important to  do your due diligence carefully. You will find that well-trained, well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are extremely capable in performing a variety of different procedures and  managing the potential complications  associated with the procedures

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_armlift.htm

Brachioplasty Surgery

+1

Please contact he ASPS for a listing of the board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can contact these offices and ask about experience. Best wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Brachioplasty in Connecticut

+1

I am not a fan of the minimal incision brachioplasty because I think that it does not "tackle" the problem too well.  To find someone in your community you can look on the ASPS or ASAPS websites. Good luck.