Looking for a Brachioplasty Expert in Fairfield County?

I'm considering having a Brachioplasty. I'm looking for a plastic surgeon in the Fairfield county area that focus on the minimal incision type preferably under armpit.

Finding Armlift Surgeon?

+1

When choosing a plastic surgeon it is important to  do your due diligence carefully. You will find that well-trained, well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are extremely capable in performing a variety of different procedures and  managing the potential complications  associated with the procedures

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Brachioplasty Surgery

+1

Please contact he ASPS for a listing of the board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can contact these offices and ask about experience. Best wishes!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Brachioplasty in Connecticut

+1

I am not a fan of the minimal incision brachioplasty because I think that it does not "tackle" the problem too well.  To find someone in your community you can look on the ASPS or ASAPS websites. Good luck.