Treatment For Keloid/Raised Scar?

I have a raised scar/keloid between my breasts that has been there for approximately 10 years which started as a pimple that didn't heal properly. The scar has become increasingly itchy although the size just slightly increased over the past decade after pregnancy. I have undergone steroid treatments in the past year for about six months with minimal results and the plastic surgeon think surgical removal given the location is risky. I'd like to get additional opinions on alternative treatments.

Treatment of keloid scars in Los Angeles

+1

Options for keloids are many.  I would advise you to begin keloid scar treatment, including laser, injections, and pressure treatment. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles