I Really Would Like to Get a Breast Lift with a Possible Reduction, but I'm Worried Because my Skin Keloids?

Minimal scar technique

+1

There is a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, which uses only a circumareola incision to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Unfortunately, you have not provided any photographs or your bra size.  This technique produces the least scars and you may be a candidate.  

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Keloid is an abnormal response to healing

+1

If you are a true keloid scar former then you can expect any incision to form a keloid.  It is an abnormal response to any injury to the skin.  You should be examined by a plastic surgeon to determine if you are such a scar former.