Gray Lines Under Skin After Radiesse in Marionette Lines

I am fair skinned and had Radiesse injected into my marionette lines and now you can see dark gray lines through my skin where the lines used to be, so it is as noticeable as before unless I wear cover-up makeup.

Radiesse is Invisible When Properly Injected Beneath the Skin

+1

Radiesse is not injected directly into wrinkle lines and folds in the skin, but rather beneath the skin to treat the volume loss that leads to their appearance. Radiesse is a white-colored gel so the gray lines you are seeing should not be from the Radiesse becoming visible. Perhaps you had bruising that led to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/radiesse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon