Am I Getting a Fair Quote for Vaser Lipo?

I had a consultation today for Vaser Liposelection. The doctor said I have great tight stomach muscles and they just happen to be under the layer of fat that I need to have removed. At any rate, I got a quote for my arms (minimal), back, saddle bags, inner/outer thighs, and upper and lower stomach. The quote is $8,000 plus that anesthsiologist costs around $1,000. My question is, am I getting a fair or high quote at $9,000 for all of this for a surgery in Chicago, IL?

Liposuction prices

Liposuction prices in New York are more expensive than the fee that you quoted. Remember sometimes you get what you pay for. Remember that any surgery you have will leave a permanent result whether good or bad. It may be worth the extra money if the doctor is top notch and usually gives a good result