Does Facial Yoga Work?

I've recently discovered a technique to fix and improve the face such as improving the lip size, shortening the nose, and ridding of wrinkles through face yoga, is it a true working technique?

Facial Yoga

+1

Thank you for your question. Like every muscles in our body, when exercised it strengthens and increase blood flow therefore giving us younger, youthful look.  If it works for you, doesn’t hurt to continue.  There are treatments such as fillers to improve lip size and Botox to improve wrinkles.  I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Facial yoga

+1

There is no scientific data to support facial yoga resulting in the benefits you suggest. I also don't really see how it is plausible that it could work. That said, anything is possible and I doubt there is much risk to facial yoga, so try it, photograph before and afters, and then post them here for all to learn.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon