Would Like Professional Recommendations For My Face? (photo)

I am looking for an honest opinion. I am 37 yar old female that has few questions that I would like a professional opinion on. 1. I feel that my right upper eye lid sags a bit. Would botox rectify my problem? 2. would you recommend a nose job for me? I feel that it's a bit wide and is a bent a bit. 3. Do you think my cheeks need enhancement? I would like to have high cheekbones but don't know if fillers would work? 4. Would you say I have a round or square shape face?

It is really unfair to subject yourself to random, self-serving comments by plastic surgeons.

+1

A cosmetic consultation is a clinical dialogue about your concerns.  Forehead lift?  You have upper eyelid ptosis that is causing you to compensate by maximally lifting your eyebrows.  A forehead lift will not help you!  You might benefit from a consultation with an oculolplastic surgeon regarding the upper eyelids.  The lower eyelids would benefit greatly from tear trough fillers. This will help restore your heart shaped face.  A small amount of volume in the pre jowl sulcus and perhaps a bit at the corner of the lips would make a very nice difference for you.

Face and thoughts

+1

Everyone has one side of the face that is the bigger side.  So one eyebrow may be a bit higher.  AS for proper evaluation of your facial issues, it is really best to go for an evaluation to be properly examined. Photos do not always do justice.

Oval Face

+1

Yes, a beautiful start to lifting procedures is a nice oval shaped face.  Consider an upper face lift and increased fullness to the cheek areas.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Plastic surgery for the aging face.

+1

You would benefit from a mini right hairline forehead lift - irregular Trichophytic and I need better photos to evaluate your cheeks.  The same applies to your nose. You have a lovely oval face.