Facial 3 Weeks Ago - the Medical Esthetician Gave Me Microdermabrasion & Peel. I STILL Have Pink Areas on Cheek? (photo)

Facial 3 Weeks Ago - the Medical Esthetician Gave Me Microdermabrasion & Peel. I STILL Have Pink Areas on Cheek?

+1

The posted photo demonstrates the deeper effect of doing microdermabrasion. This is a very normal phase of superficial skin healing, re epithialization phase. 

Strongly advise you to consult your dermatologist.

+1

Your skin was injured much deeper than it should have been with microdermabrasion.  This is typically the result of aggressive treatment.  You dermatologist can document the current situation, make sure you are not doing anything that is further traumatizing the skin, and recommend treatment if necessary.