Facial Vein Removal?

I had a bulging vein in the middle of my forehead. Doctor tied it off and removed some of it. He gave me a numbing shot in so hard I herd a snap sound. About 10-12 hours after the procedure a lot of air came out of my right eye. So much so my bottom eyelid would flap when I blew my nose. This happened about 5 Times that night. I haven't been able to breathe out of the right side of my nose ever since. Do you think this is caused from the vein being gone or the numbing shot? I deeply regret this.

Facial vein removal side effects

+1

I am not sure of what you are describing having a long term effect on nasal breathing. However, I suppose anything is possible. I would suggest you go back to you physician and get his opinion and or seek the evaluation of a ENT/Facial Plastic Surgeon. Good Luck.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon