Facial Swelling Getting Worse 36 Hours After Laser Therapy

I had facial laser therapy for blood vessel and brown spots 2 days ago . This morning I woke up with my face very , very swollen, the redness is still on my my face. My question is it normal for the facial swelling to this amount - how long it will last and what can I do?

Swelling of face 36 hours after laser treatment

+1

Swelling after surgical or laser procedures typically can be at the worst around 2-3 days after the procedure, and then usually begins to resolve.  It is not unusual to have some swelling 36 hours after your laser treatment to the face, but it should start improving soon.  If you do not see improvement, you should contact the physician who treated you.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon