Small Dots on Face

I'm 23, and I admit I smoke, and about 6 months ago I developed not only these bags under my eyes which you can see in the photo but also in the photo if you click on it and enlarge it you can see that on my cheek area there are all these small dots and imperfections, what product could I use and what could be the cause? I am in Italy by the way. Thanks x

Red papules on the face

+1

From your photo, the small dots on your face look like rosacea.  Rosacea is a skin condition where the small skin blood vessels open readily whenever the person's face is warm, which results in easy blushing.  These small blood vessles don't close readily and eventually lead to formation of these little red bumps.

So one thing you can do is to avoid overheating your face by hot showers, irritation from scrubbing or facials, direct sunlight, spicy foods, hot drinks, alcohol.

Consult with a dermatologist regarding a topical medication for rosacea.  Your rosacea appears mild enough to do well with just topical medications and avoidance of aggravating factors.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon