Facial Scars : How Can I Remove or Revise the Scars? (photo)

I would like to know how I can get rid of the facial scars or reduce it. Also i want to know how much it will cost me.

Facial scar revisions.

+1

These appear to be atrophic scars that have widened and thinned in time. A potential temporary treatment would be a filler such as Restylane or Juvederm. Thiese fillers will plump the depressed scar, but they will still be present. A more permanent remedy would be excision of the scars and meticulous closure with close follow up. These scars may need further attention as the heal and mature, but would be less noticeable than the current scars.  

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon