Facial Scarring Treatment Q&A?

Earlier this year, 2012, my dog bit my lip and cut it open, it was pretty deep and I had about 12 stitches. I really want my scar to go, especially the one on my lip as it is really noticeable.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Facial scarring

+1

Please consult a plastic surgeon who can assess the scar and determine which treatment would be best for you.

Toronto Dermatologist

Surgical scar excision for lip scar

+1

I perform a lot of lip scar revision surgery and the most applicable option, in most cases, is surgical scar excision and layered closure.

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx