Pink Facial Scarring

I have a raised pink scar on my face that is quite noticeable. I do not know how I got it. I seemed to have awoken with it one morning, about 5 years ago. I believe it may have been caused by a laser treatment I was undergoing for acne, that was administered improperly. I am very self conscious about it. Are there any options to at least, permanently diminish the appearance?

Pulsed dye laser for pink or red scars on the face or body skin

+1

Pink or red scars respond favorably to pulsed dye laser, which I frequently use in my Los Angeles plastic surgery office. 

Lasers for scar improvement

+1

I would recommend you consult with a dermatologist with advanced training in laser surgery. It would really depend on what this scar looks like in person to see if there are options to improve the appearance of them. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon