Facial Surgery Scar For Dog Bite. What Do You Recommend? (photo)

I had a surgery on my face when a dog attacked me and tore apart the flesh of my right cheek when i was 5 that means twelve years ago. That surgery left a scar a big on my face of which i am attaching a photo.kindly tell me what is the best treatment for this scar? whether i should use any gel or cream? or should i go under some specific surgery or laser treatment? what would be the best option to make it as least visible as possible. kindly suggest asap !!

Dog bite scars can be improved

Scar revision including scare excision, z plasty, and fractional co2 laser resurfacing to improve the scar. 

Topical creams include Melaquin AM and Melaquin PM.