Will a VI Peel Lighten my Facial Scar?

33 year old male with a facial scar under my eye from a fight. i have used a 8% hydroquinone cream on it for 6 months and it has worked well lighting up about 50% from the picture submitted. What is the best single procedure to finish up the lightening?? A vi peel? Flaxel? Microdermabrasion??? From my research...being of dark complextion it looks like a VI peel might be a good place to start. As flaxel u need several and Microdermabrison is close to things i have already tried with facials.

A Vi peel might lighten your facial scar

+1

Scar are more difficult to lighten than normal skin as they are thicker and the pigment sometimes deeper. A Vi peel, or a series of Vi peels, can produce excellent results for hyperpigmentation--even in scars. I've personally seen it work--and better than I had expected. It's worth a try.