I Have a Facial Scar from a Knife On The Left Side of Face. What Are My Options? (photo)

please i want help for my problem

Scar Revision

+1

There are multiple issues in considering a scar revision procedure.  In addition to surgical procedures this scar may improve with laser procedures in combination with surgical procedures.  As already mentioned scar revision procedures cannot totally eliminate scars.  Frequently it is possible to make the scar less noticeable.  There is always some risk that the scar may become more noticeable after the procedure.

Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision

+1

Scar revision may or may not make the scar look less noticeable.  It will not make it disappear. The color change to blend in better may be more difficult becaues of your natural skin tones.