I have a facial redness on skin (not rosacea) I want to get rid of it. What should I do?

Before I have a laser treatment. It was whitening laser(they told me that) after taking it for 2 months, my face look so bright and good. However, 3months later my cheek turned red due to red blood vessel dilated on, I guess. But I'm sure it is not rosacea. So could you pls give me any comment to do on it. Or our skin will heal it by time? Does cream can help? How long does it take? Will my skin turn normal?

Facial redness after laser resurfacing

+1

Thank you for your question. Photos would be helpful.

In general resurfacing lasers do not work well for redness. Redness is best treated with a vascular laser or intense light therapy such as BroadBand Light.

Here is a link with educational information.

To be sure, return to see your provider for a follow up visit.