Looking for Good Facial Plastic Surgeon in Texas, Dallas or Austin Area

I am 53 and would like work done on my face, eyes, and neck. Need recommendation for doctor specializing in the face due to bells palsy about 15 years ago. Can still see asymetry (very small area) due to the bells palsy on left side of the face. My concern is more nerve damage which I understand is a possibility. Any personal recommendation would be helpful. Thanks

Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi there.  One resource to consider is the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.  There is a resource on the website to find a facial plastic surgeon in your area.  Hope this is helpful.  Dr. Shah

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dallas plastic surgeon

There are many of the country's finest plastic surgeons in Dallas. Some of them specialize in the face, others in the body. You might wat to meet with Dr. Steve Byrd, and Dr. Sam Hammra.