Facial Plastic Surgeon in Either Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio?

I live in Dayton. So far, I have found: 1. Dr. Stephen P. Smith, Jr., the Director of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at The Ohio State University Medical Center; 2. Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown of Cincy.

Facial Plastic Surgeon in Columbus- Dr. Blome

+1

Dr. Dexter Blome in Columbus is not only a renowned double board certified facial plastic surgeon, but also an excellent teacher to other surgeons..

He is very caring and precise. 

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Plastic Surgeon in Either Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio

+1

Hi,

Richard Gentile, MD (Youngstown) and Devinder Mangat, MD (Cincinnati) are excellent facial plastic surgeons as well as the surgeons whom you have mentioned.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Facial plastic surgeon in Ohio.

+1

Dr. Mangat in Cincinnati is quite good. See him as well as the others and go with the one you are most comfortable with and whose results you like the best.