Will Peels Work for Facial Pigmentations?

I'm a 32-year-old married lady from Pakistan. I've had these spots on my forehead, nose, and cheekbones for the past 4 years. I never used any cream or cosmetic on my face; even then, I still got them. Will Chemical Peel work on these areas?

Peels and Lasers are effective treatments for Hyperpigmentation

+1

Depending on the severity of the pigment (which would be determined in a complimentary consultation), we might recommend this series of treatments: First, we would want to treat you with a Laser called AFT. AFT is a great way to start out treating pigment because it is more aggressive than peels. AFT will help clear up the pigment faster than peels, and its results are proven. Secondly, we would recommend a series of peels because they are a great way to help maintain and regulate pigment. Thirdly, the most important way to protect your skin after investing in AFT and chemical peels is by wearing a good sunscreen with an spf of 50 that will protect you from UVA and UVB rays. One of the best on the market is SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion spf 50.

Might help

+1

A skin peel might help, but it is best for you to have an evaluation.  If you post pictures, we may be able to give you more specific advice.  There are a multitude of procedures/creams/lasers/etc that may help and are worth trying.  Good luck.

Maybe

+1

You would need to be evaluated by a dermatologist to determine exactly what these spots are.  If they are solar lentigos (sun spots), a single peel or series of peels can lighten or remove them.  If these growths are raised, they may still be removed, but chemical peel may not be effective.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist