Facial Mole Removal? Already tried removing two in yellow circle with laser but it didn't really work. (Photo)

I would like to get these moles removed, they already tried removing two in yellow circle with laser but it didn't really work. Two under yellow circle(flat) also bother me the most I am also going to get a lot of tan in the upcoming 2-3 months and I am wondering how might that impact excision removal ? Will new skin be more white? Also what kind of scarring can I expect from excision removal? How much after 1 week? How much after 1 month? How much after 2-3 months? That's the most important.

Facial mole removal

+1

As I have said many times in this forum, I feel that it is never appropriate to use a laser as your primary treatment for removing a mole. Regardless of how "benign" a mole may appear, a biopsy may still reveal it to be atypical. It also appears you missed the boat regarding tanning. Any tanning is not safe so "a lot of tan" is inexcusable.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon