Facial Liposuction in New Delhi India? (photo)

Hi I'm 28 years old and live in New Delhi (India) looking to do facial liposuction. Can you recommend a doctor in my area and the estimated cost? How risky is this and how long do the results last?

Chin Liposuction

+1

Chin liposuction in the appropriate candidate produces a nice result with very few risks. The results should last until weight is gained or until skin loosens.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Chin and neck liposuction - Choosing a surgeon

+1

Chin and neck liposuction is a very effective treatment for contouring of the neck and jawline.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon who is adept at microsculpt liposuction. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS