Is Facial Lipo Combined with Sciton Skin Tightening Safe?

I'm a healthy 35 year old male who had Liposuction on the face and neck/buccal pad fat excision 3 years ago and the results were good.

Now, I still see a bit of fat in the jowls-lower cheek areas and when I went to my plastic surgeon, he recommended to do a facial lipo(laser-assisted)and SCITON skin tightening during the same day.

He said that I'll not have any downtime at all. Do you think a facial lipo with SCITON skin tightening on the SAME day is advisable? I need a second opinion. Thanks for any info/feedback that you may share.

I don't think you'll be happy with "skin tightening"

+1

There is really no good way to tighten skin. If excess skin is part of the aesthetic problem, at this point in time only surgicaly removal works. You have had some volume of the face removed (the liposuction and buccal fat removal). This is somewhat unconventional in this day and age. Most plastic surgeons try to preserve volume in the cheeks. Nevertheless, it sounds like you have been left with a skin envelope that is in excess. I doubt you will be pleased with any of the "tightening" technologies. In my opinion, they don't work.

vz

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com

No I don't.

+1

You probably won't get the result you are looking for in my opinion. See an experienced facelift specialist to determine whether or not your jowls will require a facelift. Excess skin requires a type of facelift to get rid of the excess skin.